Sunday, May 6, 2012

Video Postcards from VIA1

So I'll be posting my violin students favorite pieces as I travel. I've been hopping out at various random stations on the Toronto- Vancouver line to take videos. I often get a clap - even for Twinkle from the other passengers!

So here are some video postcards - get out your maps kids and figure out where these places are!

Sometimes it's been quite cold and my violin isn't completely in tune - please forgive me! also keep in mind that i've been sleeping and living on a train for many days at this point!


Twinkle From Hornpayne, Ontario


Be on the look out on this blog for Twinkle from Hornpayne, Lightly Row from Winnipeg, Got Tell Aunt Rhody from Melville, Saskatchewan and Long Long Ago from Edmonton! and perhaps a few twinkle variations from the observation car!



No comments:

Post a Comment