Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Video Postcards- Hornpayne to BC

So I've decided to record my students favorite pieces along my travels and send them video postcards.  So, starting in Hornpayne, Ontario I jumped out at various short stops and recorded videos which I will post here.  Please keep in mind that some of these places were quite cold and the train only stopped for 10 minutes which meant that the videos were done very quickly (ie. Minuet 2 with no repeats as the train was threatening to leave without me!)

Okay Kids!! Here is a Suzuki geography lesson! Get out your maps .... we have Hornpayne, Ontario; Winnipeg, Edmonton, and Melville Sask












2 comments:

  1. Cool Ev! I hope you have time to do these all over the place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Ev! I hope you have time to do these all over the place!

    ReplyDelete